ABC's of me.

Welp.
 
First Erin did it, now Juliette.
 
I think it's about time I hop on that bandwagon, too.
 
Because I'm lazy.
 
So here ya go. Complete with GIFs.

Also, I drank a medium redbull in like 30 minutes, so I'm just kinda stuck like this right now:

 
A: Attached or Single?
 
Attached, but single at heart. I'm getting married in October, and I love the dude, but I cherish the moments that I'm home alone, or out with my girls, getting to do all of the stupid, crazy things we did in college (minus other guys, duh).

 
 
B: Best Friend?
 
Her name is Rachel. She's a baller. She's been with me through the last 12 years of bullshit. Don't know what I would do without that chick.

 
And because I couldn't NOT use this...
 
 
 
C: Cake or pie?
 
I like both. These days, though, I think I'm starting to lean towards pie. Specifically: cherry pie. So much carbolicious yum all piled into one little heart clogging, buttery crust.

 
 
D: Day of the week?
 
These days, Sunday. Sunday is my alone day, usually. It's the day that I start off by doing productive things (ie laundry, dishes, etc.) but end up on the couch watching Love and Hip-Hop with a cocktail in my hand by noon.

 
 
E: Essential item?
 
Juliette and I are totally on the same page with this one.
 
Chapstick.


 
F: Favorite color?
 
Yellow, but also pink. I have an affinity for both. I really like it when they're together on something.

I could find any good gifs for this, but I thought this was kind of hilarious.

 
 
G: Gummy bears or worms?
 
If it's got to be one of the other, it's worms and you should make them sour. I want them to make my face do this:


 
H: Hometown?
 
Sarasota, FL. "We live where you vacation."


 
I: Favorite indulgence?
 
I don't really treat anything like an indulgence, unfortunately. I'm working on it.

 
 
J: January or July?
 
July! My birthday month, duhs.
 
K: Kids?
 
I'd really rather just have 2 dogs, but I know it'll happen some day. So we'll say just one, and I want it to be super preppy.

 
 
L: Life isn’t complete without?
 
Britney Spears. I don't care who you are, if you're around 25 and a female, and you don't love the amazingness that is Brit-Brit, we may have a problem.





 
M: Marriage date?
 
October 26th, 2013.
 
N: Number of brothers/sisters?
 
1 brother, 2 soon to be sister in laws, and 1 soon to be brother in law.
 
O: Oranges or Apples?
 
Neither. I like bread. Give me bread. But oranges, I guess. I do live in Florida, afterall.


 
P: Phobias/Fears?
 
Clowns (typical, I know) and losing my family. If I have a dream about someone I love dying, I wake up hyperventilating. God forbid I outlive everyone. Sheesh.

 
 
Q: Quotes?
 
I'm not much of a quotes girl, unless it's movie lines. So I'll leave you with this:
 
You told me to go back to the beginninggggggg, so I did.


 
R: Reasons to smile?
 
I'm alive, mostly healthy, I'm old enough to drink, my family rocks, and I'm pretty sure Jason is going to let me get tanked on the couch tonight. #winning


 
S: Season of choice?
 
Fall. Down here in South FL, our fall is like a really beautiful spring to most other people. But there are the occasional really cold days or weeks thrown in. They're amazing. We get to experience the cold without getting sick of it, because there's always a week of high 70's in between. Plus I love anything that involves dressing up in costume, and anything pumpkin flavored/shaped.


 
T: Tag 5 people.
 
I'm pretty sure that 5 people won't even read this. A popular blogger, I am not. I'm comfortable with that. Less people I have to worry about juding me. I know you're out there.

 
 
U: Unknown fact about me?
 
I once danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly in New Orleans with one of my bestfriends after losing 5 rounds of beer pong in a row to two Marines. There was only 4 other people in the bar. I think that made it worse.

 
 
Also, I was arrested once.

 
 
V: Vegetable?
 
Brussel sprouts and I have been having a love affair for the past 6 months or so. But they must be fresh, and they must be roasted.


 
W: Worst habit?
 
Trying to be funny and failing miserably, then not bowing out with grace very well. I keep trying to make it better. It just makes it worse, usually.


 
X: Xray or Ultrasound?
 
What does this one even mean? Were you really just not able to think up something better than x-ray for x? How about the soothing sounds of a xylophone? Or maybe like, X-Men or Avengers? Something like that?


 
Y: Your favorite food?
 
Cheesy poofs. I could eat them all day long. They would tear the roof of my mouth up something fierce and I would probably be pooping orange dye #2 for days, but I would do it.

 
 
 
Z: Zodiac sign?
 
I'm a Leo. And I'm every bit definitely a Leo.

When I tried to find a gif about Leo's, the only thing that came up was Leonardo DiCaprio's gorge face. So here you go.



And now, to wait for that clock to hit 5pm, then...


 


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.