8 Ways To Feel Great Challenge

Hey, y'all! I was going to share some more wedding photos with you, but I haven't been able to make it to my computer, so instead I have a fun little challenge for you! 


I think this list is totally doable in one day, and sounds like a pretty good way to feel great!

I was perusing the Pinterest page of Perfect Future Wife again (like I can't stop doing, lately) and I came scross this!

Who wants to do this as sort of a challenge together? I thought Friday might be a great day, because you'll start your weekend off in a good mood, and I know that I always have a problem eating a healthy lunch on Fridays, and could use all of the motivation that I could get! Plus, who doesn't like making someone else smile? 

What do you guys think? Are you in? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.