Things Bloggers Like (That I Don't)




























There are some very definite things that bloggers are into. I don't think any of us can deny that. A lot of these things I like, such as glitter, pink, pretty offices, puppies, Starbucks, etc.

But there are also some very definite things that I'm not into, that it seems like every blogger on the internet loves. Here's a short list.




1.Cats
I'm a dog person, 100%. I will pet your cat, and probably play with it, but I will NEVER own one and will fully believe that cats are mean, overly-aggressive animals who pretty much want nothing to do with you unless they want something from you.



2. Leather
This one can probably be attributed to my taste in style, of course, but it seems like everyone and their mother loves leather leggings, skirts, dresses, and accents. I find leather to be too hard and not feminine. That's cool if you like it and can pull it off- and you all do- I just pretty much skim past any post with leather in it, regardless of content. I'll keep my leather for my accessories, thanks.


3. Moscow Mules
I just don't get this one. They're fine. They're almost kind of tasteless. Why are they so big right now?

I've seen this same photo recreated more times than I can count.

4. Those coffee mugs with tutu's on them.
Let me say this: they're cute, I'll give you that. It's got all of the adorable accents that we all love: chunky black and white stripes, a tutu, a gold bow, and it holds Starbucks. But I have to admit that I would be too embarrassed to carry it around in public. It's just a little too fru-fru for me. The girls at work would make fun of me, too.


5. Online Boutiques
Am I the ONLY person in the world who CAN'T buy clothing online? I'm sorry, let me rephrase that: I can buy clothing online, but when it comes in I will look like a bag lady who dressed herself from the lost and found. They will be too small in all of the wrong places and too big everywhere else. It will wrinkle, crinkle, rip, and snag. Heck, I can't even buy the clothes that I get to try on most of the time. It is just NOT easy to find clothing that fits well without spending hundreds of dollars.

I can't be the only one who feels this way, can I? I just don't get some of this stuff. Call me crazy!

6 comments :

  1. I don't like any of these...except shopping online. I HATE shopping in the store so I do 90% of mine online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, I should mention that I do my shopping online at stores that I know...so I know what size I wear there. :)

      Delete
  2. Bahahahaha! I agree with the leather pants. #why?

    I do love my tutu coffee mug and although I expected to get laughed at for carrying it, I get complimented on it more times than I can count.

    Online boutiques suck. They have 1 zillion percent markup for cheap clothes that are no better than what you buy at Forever 21 but cost 2-3x as much. Their sizing is never consistent and their photoshopped models don't accurately depict the clothes. I wish I were a size 2. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Moscow Mules, but the leather thing also boggles my mind. I can't even imagine how bad leather leggings would look on me...just no, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont like cats or those coffee mugs either. I do like your blog though! I just came across it and I'm excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i'm with you on the cats. i'm so allergic to them but also because i think dogs have more personality. i have never seen those mugs with tutus on them either.

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.