Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

The memorial was on Saturday, and we spent all day Sunday cleaning and organizing the house, along with donating half of our clothing. 

I had planned to have a post up this morning, but around about 5pm last night, the 24-hour flu caught up with me and I genuinely thought I was going to be calling in sick this morning. Turns out, I feel alright now, but due to last nights barrage of fever and chills, no post was written. 

I know that I've been saying for two weeks that I'll be back to normal soon, and that was intended to be today, but I'm going to work through the rest of today to make sure the bug doesn't catch back up with me, and if all goes as planned, I'll be back tomorrow. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.