Blah Blah Blah



(Blogger is giving me all sorts of crap as far as spacing goes. It also won't let me upload any photos. Bear with me on this one.)


You guys. I'm so excited. Our photographer emailed me last night and let me know that we should be getting our wedding photos by the end of the week, and that she's even giving us a couple of extra edits because the holidays caused her to take a week longer than expected. So instead of seeing the same three photos over and over again, I'll actually have new ones for you!




It's really rather sad how excited I am right now. Like can't function, can't think about anything else (except food, there's always time to think about food), can't think of what to write for a blog post so I'm writing about how excited I am to get my wedding photos, excited.




Also, I'm breaking one of my 2014 goals right now. I'm writing this from work. HOWEVER- I'm breaking this goal to keep two others that are much more important: my health and being present.




Yesterday was the first day that Jason and I fully stuck to our new health plan. He was so good. I love that man. He forced himself to have a banana and a protein bar during the day (he usually doesn't eat a single thing until dinner time), he took all of his vitamins, and he made and ate a healthy dinner with me. He even had me stretch him out and help him with sit ups and push ups and stuff.





I stuck to my healthy plan yesterday and even made it to the gym after work for a 20 minute interval jog/walk, 15 minutes of upper body, and 10 minutes of yoga to stretch out and cool down. I felt so good after.






Anyways, what I was getting to is that, I'm breaking the "No Writing Blog Posts at Work" rule because instead, I went to the gym and got home later than anticipated, but then I get to be present and hang out with Jason and generally have a good night.




THE MAN EVEN STARTED WATCHING HART OF DIXIE WITH ME FROM THE FIRST SEASON LAST NIGHT.




post signature

1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.