Shameless Self-Promotion

Hey y'all!

It's amazing how a slight change can make things feel fresh and new. I changed all of the cover photos for my Pinterest boards tonight and it just feels so much cleaner. I deleted and combined a few , too. I may or may not be mildly obsessed with Pinterest.

Speaking of, are you following me on Pinterest and Instagram? You should! I'm on Pinterest a lot, so if you're one of those people like me who LOVES people who pin a lot, come follow me and let's pin together!

You can also email me here! I love hearing from you guys, so feel free to leave comments, send me emails, or find me on social media and start up a conversation!


post signature

1 comments :

  1. I don't even have Pinterest anymore. I deleted a lot of my social media and now only have instagram, facebook (for family mostly) and twitter.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.