Things I'm Loving



See! I told you I'd be back today!

Jason and I spent last night cooking a delicious dinner of southwest stuffed pork chops, cajun rice, and salad. I made whole wheat banana bread for dessert and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine while we watched Kick Ass 2. It was nice to finally feel back to normal after everything that's been going on.

Some things have happened in the past few weeks, that I'll approach in tomorrows post. For now, here's a little bit of what I've been loving lately!

1. First and foremost, I'm not sure who this girl is, but her Pinterest board is amazing. If you're into all things preppy, monogrammed or pretty, check out Future Perfect Wife on Pinterest.

2. These ADORABLE placements from One Kings Lane. I'm a sucker for good manners and being polite, so these are adorable!

3. I'm looking at getting Jason this carbon fiber business card holder as a gift. He's been looking for one and he really liked this one when I showed it to him, but I'm torn over what font to choose and whether or not he would want his full name or his initial. I want it to be a surprise, though!


4. Two recipes I REALLY want to make. One is healthy, the other...not so much. Mashed Cauliflower and Cheese Blintzes!



1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.