Baby Come On With It


Hey y'all! I hope everyone's excited that it's Friday! I'm making an attempt at making it to the party today, but this may get cut short because I'm writing it from my desk at work.

Hashtag hardworker.

I'm going to do a little thing called:

What I'm Actually Doing This Weekend VS. What I Wish I Was Doing This Weekend

What I'm Actually Doing This Weekend:
  • Friday: Gym after work tonight. Mostly because I'm going out for drinks with my best friend but she doesn't go out until like 9pm, and I'm such a grandma that I have to do something to keep my butt off of the couch until then, or I'll decide to just stay in and drink from there. Which she wouldn't enjoy. But I would.

  • Friday: Have said drinks with the bestie testie (that's a copyrighted phrase, thanks) and probably feel a little bit like I'm 22 again because all of her other friends are.

  • Saturday: Sleep in because I'll probably get home at 1am and for me that's like staying up until 4am for a normal person. DO NOT TOUCH ME BEFORE 9AM. (Yes, that's sleeping in to me. I'm an adult. Somewhat.)

  • Saturday: Force my mom to Home Depot to pick out paint and a light fixture for her kitchen. Jasons been redoing it for her while he's home and not working. It's looking really good, but my mom is as indecisive as I am so he's getting annoyed with how long it's taking her to decide which direction to go, hah.

  • Saturday: Tacos with the bestie-testies family for her birthday MAYBE. If not, country night at the Storm game in Tampa.

  • Sunday: Probably just sleep in again, paint my moms kitchen and day drink all day. I won't lie to myself. Sundays are made for day drinking, boats, and Jesus. I can find at least two out of three of those this weekend.

What I Wish I Was Doing This Weekend:
  • Friday: This night can remain the same. I'm just really excited to get to spend some girl time with Rach.

  • Saturday: BOAT. BOAT. BOAT. All day long. It's been so long since I've been on a boat that I can't even actually remember the last time. I just need wind in my hair, gulf spray in my face, and beer in my mouth hole.

  • Saturday: Tacos, too. I'm not skipping out on that if I don't have to. Give me all of the tacos. All of the time.

  • Sunday: Probably nurse the sunburn from the boat, but also day drink. Maybe brunch it up. Brunch sounds nice.

  • Random: I also wouldn't mind throwing in a Natalie Stovall and the Drive concert at some point in the weekend, too. Haven't heard them yet?

LISTEN TO THIS:



post signature

3 comments :

  1. Hey Jessica!! All sounds so fun; and YES to Drinks and Tacos!! HAGW!! ;) XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i please come do all those things with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people I know did the boat thing this weekend, I'm pretty jealous I didn't get a chance to. It'd definitely be on my things I wished I was doing list too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.