Today's the Day

It's official: today is our last day as Naples residents. The U-Haul is reserved, the condo is packed, and I'm off at noon. Then the fun begins. 

Luckily, we have some pretty awesome friends who are coming over to take some of our crap and help us load up. These delicious little lovies:


These are our only two friends in Naples. I met Amanda in college and she ended up moving to NYC fora few years, before returning to the area. When she did, she met this handsome devil and bada bing bada boom, we finally knew some people in the area. Key lime pie and pizza will be had by all, for our last double date tonight. 

Anywho, I'm only at work for three and a half hours today, so I better get started. 

Wish us luck!

1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.