We did it!

It's done and over with! Well, for two months. We're all moved up to Sarasota. All of our stuff is in storage and we're settling into our temporary home, with my parents, nicely. 

We spent Easter out at Myakka Park with my family, and barbequed, mingled, and played Cards Against Humanity.

Such a dirty, dirty game.

This should be the last update that I have to do via blogger app from my phone, so very soon I should be writing regularly again. I didn't take many photos this weekend, so here are a few from my phone.

Our last night in our disgusting old place was spent on the floor, like this. Look at that gross carpet. 40 years old. See why we left?

My cousin Kelley, my mom, and myself at Easter. 
This is Jack, the Ginja Ninja, as his mom so affectionately calls him, showing me his ninja moves. 
And my love, whom I can only get to take a picture with me when it's a holiday. 

Hope you all had a great Easter weekend with loved ones! 





2 comments :

  1. Cards Against Humanity is the BEST!

    So glad you are settling in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly!

      There's also a game called A Game for Good Christians that is kinda like a bible version of Cards Against Humanity. On our next game night, I'm insisting we mix the decks.

      Delete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.