Currently...





Currently, I’m:

  • Going insane at work. One day, I feel like I have absolutely nothing to do, then magically I have EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO DO the next day. I swear, I’ve spent half the day just organizing all of the projects that I need to finish. Needy, needy clients.
  • Finding out that accidentally taking a sip of your watered down iced-coffee from the morning, while thinking you’re grabbing your sweet tea, is not pleasant.
  • Excited that soon I’ll be living back in Sarasota, with my family. Well, I’m not excited about that part where I’m literally living with my family, but that’s only for a few months, we hope.
  • Listening to Dave Matthews and wishing I was at home (well, maybe not MY home right now because it’s a straight mess with the move) cooking. Dave is the perfect cooking music. I like to throw him on, pour a glass of wine, and go to town over a frying pan.
  • Resisting the urge to leave early and go home to be with Jason. Today is his first day totally and officially unemployed. I would technically say that was yesterday, but he had to run errands and turn in paperwork for the former owners, so really today is the day.
  • Feeling thankful that I have a husband who is willing to take chances to make our dreams come true.
  • Dying of diabetes because there are cookies, cupcakes, and cheesecake at work today. Thanks, guys.
  • Being annoyed by Jason NOT being able to make up his mind as to exactly when we're moving. I hate being up in the air like this. Now it looks like we're not moving until next weekend. BUT STAY TUNED. I'm sure he'll change his mind again. #divastatus
 
 
post signature


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.