30 Before 30



I'm 25. That means I'm 5 years away from 30. It's never really occured to me how quickly I'll be 30 until I realized that I'm turning 26 this year and going over the mid-twenties hump. Also Jason turns 29 this year and that totally freaks me out.

Yesterday, I saw a post (Steph's post here) of a 30 before 30. I LOVE this idea, because it's a reasonable amount of things to do in a reasonable amount of time. Plus, as Madi pointed out to me, I can continue on with it: 35 before 35, 40 before 40. Another thing that I like about it is that, while I can't guarantee that I'll still be blogging, these lists are still do-able without that aspect.

Here is my list of 30 things I'd like to do before 30. I will turn 30 on July 28th, 2018.

  1. Start a family
  2. Buy/build a house
  3. Get a dog
  4. Go on vacation with friends
  5. Host a holiday
  6. Find a church
  7. Form an exercise routine
  8. Meet a blog friend in person
  9. Get to a healthy weight
  10. Learn to shoot in manual
  11. Learn to do blog design/web design
  12. Take a cooking class
  13. Sing on stage again
  14. Sew a well-made dress
  15. Pluck a banjo
  16. Find my signature dish
  17. Learn to play golf (well enough)
  18. Throw a surprise party for someone
  19. Travel out of the country
  20. Be a maid of honor
  21. Create an office
  22. Start a family tradition
  23. Go on vacation with just Jason
  24. Sail a boat
  25. See Miranda Lambert in concert
  26. Have a girls vacation weekend with Lindsey
  27. Go to the Kentucky Derby
  28. Go to the Indy 500
  29. Take another cruise
  30. Have family photos take
Lindsey is my "born with" best friend, who currently lives in NC with her husband and kids. We've been saying that we're going to meet halfway, in Savannah, for a girls weekend for years. We never have. I haven't seen her in 4 years and I miss her a lot. I also, amazingly enough, have never met her husband or her youngest child, Brantley. This all makes me very sad.

What are your 30 before 30? Or maybe 40 before 40?


post signature

1 comments :

  1. What a great list of goals! I especially love the getting a dog one and seeing Miranda Lambert. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.