Adventures in Turning Your Life Upside Down

I warned you that my posts would be scarce the next few weeks, as we move. In fact, I'm writing this from the Blogger app on my phone as Jason and I drive back from Sarasota to Naples this morning.

We had a great weekend filled with family and discussions on our move. Friday we secured our storage unit and stuffed it with a bunch of our things. 

Saturday we fixed a few things around my parents house and had lunch with my brother.

His 29th birthday was on Sunday and we dinner at Red Lobster, per his request, because we're fancy y'all. 

Also, this happened: 


That's my papa for you. 

And some pictures of my parents yard: 



It was gorgeous this weekend. We spent all day out on the patio and had dinner with family-friends on Friday night. A great weekend. 

This Saturday is the official move and I'm psyched. 

The drive down to work this morning was not bad at all, and actually took less time than we anticipated. My boss is being a sweetheart about the whole situation, too. 

All we need to do now is find Jason a decent job. Then we can get our own place and strart growing our roots.

How was your weekend? 

1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.