Don't make me play Rebecca Black for you.

I've noticed that I start off posts with what day it is a lot. You know, in case you're nowhere near a calendar (which is on every device that gets the internet) or near another human being who you can ask (don't talk to strangers), I guess.
 
This week has been a pretty big, boring, blur (alliteration at its finest). While I'm glad it's Friday (see how I snuck that in anyways), time is flying by so fast. Tomorrow is my bridal shower, and it marks exactly 1 month and 1 week until the wedding. We're all starting to get excited about this big party, but it seems like just yesterday Jason was down on one knee in the Caloosahatchee State Park, proposing.
 
Either way, being the truly secretive type-A personality that I am, I demanded that I help my bridesmaids plan my bridal shower (when your maid of honor looks at you in fear and says, "I don't throw parties. I go to your parties," you offer some help) so I know that tomorrow will be classy and pretty. We're down to a 10% chance of rain, so that's pretty sweet. I'll take lots of pictures, too. Promise.
 
So even though I'm leaving for Sarasota tonight (where the shower is being hosted) in true Jessica fashion, I'm terribly behind. I need to finish the dishes, put away the laundry, pack, get my oil changed, and buy plates/forks/napkins all before I leave today, around 6:30pm. I also have to work all day. So there's that. Jason laughs at me, but I work best under pressure. I'm even squeaking out a blog post this morning (which I haven't managed to do since Monday, eek).
 
So long story short, while I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off, you can be backin' that azz up, droppin' it down, and twerkin' it up against some person, place, or thing.
 
 
Todays song is brought to you by the part of my childhood that was spent at Stardust Skate Center, eating tootsie pops, skating hand in hand with childhood boyfriends, and just generally being awesome.
 
The butterfly? Oh, oh. That's old.
Let me see you tootsie roll!
 
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for your stupid title. I'm now singing that god forsaken song in my head.

    Also, you can check getting your oil changed off the list. :)

    Have a super fabulous weekend, and keep us insta updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of your shower!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.