Jason finally got his own laptop so mine is back and home in my sweet love and care. I'm so sorry baby Toshi. I never wanted that mean man to drag you to that smelly restaurant and let those people put their grubby little fingers on you. It wasn't supposed to be like that!

So my whole plan was to spend Tuesday night planning out posts and having them ready for the rest of the week. But because I'm a lazy piece of crap, I decided I'd rather do the dishes (that one doesn't really make sense in this scenario but it's the Gods honest truth) and Pinterest my ass off while stalking Madi's blog, instead.

So here we are at 6:45am on a Wednesday. I went to bed 2 hours later than normal which means I am 2 hours less prepared for this day ahead of me.

So this is what you get.
Currently
 
Reading
Unfortunately, nothing. I haven't had any kind of chance to pick up a book in quite some time. As soon as the wedding passes, though, I'll have a bit of free time again.

 

Watching
It's the second week in September so I'm basically just waiting for all of the crap summer shows to end so I can get back to my New Girl, Big Bang Theory, Mindy Project, and Once Upon a Time.

Listening to
Lately it's been all about The Civil Wars. Their music is just so calming, and as long as you're not sad about anything in your life at the moment, they're not totally depressing. They keep me calm in the whirlwind that has been my job lately.
 
Also, Christmas jazz. I try to stick with the instrumental so it doesn't get too holiday-y, but sometimes one sneaks in on Pandora. I know it's early but just try it. You'll like it.

Obsessing over
The fact that I actually have nails at the moment. I'm pretty sure there's never been a time when my nails were this long. I don't know what's going on with my body, but it can keep doing it if it's growing my nails.
 
Shopping for
Everything wedding related. Still. I just can't seem to get myself to finish planning this damn thing and we're only a month and a half out.
 
Whoops.

Wearing
Lingerie and shorts. Don't laugh at me. I just woke up and my ass was cold.

Learning
What I need and don't need in life. This is tough.

Thinking
That I need to start getting ready for work or I'm going to be late.

Bothered  by
The fact that I need to shower but I don't want to.

Eating
Nothing...YET. Muahahahahaha.
 
A lot of salads, though, really.
And peach pie.
That damn peach pie...

Drinking
My favorite coffee in the world. Folgers Caramel Drizzle. No cream needed.

Wasting time on
EVERYTHING. I can't focus on anything lately. My brain is mush.

Loving
My life, even if it's not exciting and nothing new is happening. I've got good people.

Praying for
Focus. And today is September 11th, so I'm also praying for everyone we lost who are in heaven to be at peace.

Working on
Learning to become healthier by habit, making my relationships stronger and happier, keeping my house clean more.

 

Looking forward to
Bringing my fall decorations out soon!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. i haven't read anything in months either! maybe it's also because i haven't found a good book yet.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you didn't like caramel?! LIAR!

    jk... XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.