Wedding Shower Shenanigans


Helloooooooooo Ladies!
 
I'm exhausted. 
 
This weekend was nuts. Saturday was my second bridal shower, which I pretty much threw for myself because my bridesmaids are scared shitless, and I love throwing parties. I think it turned out pretty adorable.

Really, anything would have been better than this:


 
If you bear with me through the 20+ photos, you'll get to read one hilarious, dirty, wedding mad lib.



Maid of honor on the left, "understudy bridesmaid" on the right. She labeled herself.
My friends make weird faces.
My ladies.

Best friend and maid of honor.
Three beautiful brides maids.
MIMOSA BARRRRR!
Working on Mad Libs.






My mother in her toilet paper wedding dress.
The winning toilet paper wedding dress.
She called this a "hippy chic" wedding dress.
And my ADORABLE nana.
This picture makes me feel fat. But I can't lie to myself.


Ain't nobody ever mad about gettin' booze.
And one of the most adorable gifts that I got.
 
And now, your prize:
 
JUST KIDDING. I forgot to bring the mad lib to work with me to scan, so you're screwed.
 
You'll get it tomorrow.
 
Tricked ya.
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Girl, where are those chalk board glasses/carafe from?! I WANT THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tp wedding dresses look a lot better than I would have expected. Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tp wedding dresses look a lot better than I would have expected. Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.