Top 'o the mornin' to ya!

 
 
I was very unprepared for what a good mood I'm in today.
 
I really expected to be a total crank. But I feel super cute, really awake, and kind of
excited to get this day going.

I've been up since about 5:45am, I went through half of my
social media, did my make-up, my sock bun, put on a cute outfit, ate a breakfast
burrito, bored you with my morning routine, made some sweet tea and a caprese
for a work snack later on, and now I'm drinking some coffee, updating my work's
Facebook page, and getting prepared for what is sure to be a large and in charge
client install tomorrow.
 
We're installing a house here:
 

 
...in Matlacha, FL. We're doing a large house right on the water, so it should
be a (hot and sticky, but) beautiful day.
 
I had a nice, lazy weekend. I cleaned the house, lay by the pool, and went
to Aloha hour with the man-friend, like it seems we do every weekend, now.
I'm not complaining.


Sami's Shenanigans


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. Holy moly girl, it sounds like you are really living the dream, good job!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.