The answer is no.


 
I'll be honest with you.
 
 
Today is sh**. I'm hormonal, cranky, and I genuinely don't really care how
anyone's day but my own goes. I just want to walk over to 7-11 and buy
some mini bottles of wine to get me through my work day. And that will
probably happen around lunch time. A taquito and a glass of wine sounds like a
pretty good way to brighten this day up.
 
I'm going to write a post on my hormone problems soon. But it will require some
research, so I wouldn't hold my breath for it if I were you.
 
All I can say for now is that I have an Whitney-Bobby type relationship
with birth control.
 
I'm not doing any link ups today.
 
It's Friday kids. Let's get drunk.
 
Peace.
 
[EDIT 10:42AM]
 
I just banged my elbow against the edge of my desk.
Today has managed to get even worse.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.