So, I've decided that instead of waiting until a Monday, like I normally would (mostly
just so I can be lazy and eat/drink my face off all weekend), I'm going to get back on
track with my health tomorrow.
 
We got back from vacation on Monday, and I've let myself have a bit of fun the past couple
 of days as we get back to real life. Jason works all weekend, so I'll have plenty of time to
shop for healthy food and to cook some stuff for the next week.
 
-
 
Anywho, I wanted to make a little list of some of the goals that I'd
like to accomplish in the next few months.
 
1. Take the free, online HTML design class that I found.
 
2. Learn to work the manual settings on my Canon better.
 
3. Clean out the guest bedroom.
 
4. Clean out my closets and start forming a wardrobe that defines my style.
 
5. Make exercise a priority and a routine in my life.
 
6. Finish planning this dang wedding.
 
That's enough for now.
 
It's a rainy, dark Friday here in south west Florida, so I'll leave you with a relaxing little ditty for Back That Azz Up Friday.
 

 


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.