Bad Blogger


 
I'm a bad, bad blogger.
 
I haven't written anything of substance since Monday and I don't have anything for
you today.
 
I'm currently in the middle of a Nashville marathon, sipping on a mix of Southern
Comfort Lemonade and tonic water, enjoying the sunshine streaming through and
thinking about celebrating Fathers Day next weekend with my family. Also about
the Brad Paisley concert we're going to, and the fact that my hair appointment is that
morning.
 
So basically, life is pretty good. I didn't do anything of substance this weekend.
Yesterday I cleaned all day, then spent some time in Sur La Table with the manfriend.
Then we came home, watched season 2 of Eastbound and Down, and ate pizza.
 
Yep.
 
Maybe sometime soon I'll have something for you. For now, enjoy your Sunday. : )

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.