The FastDiet

 
Look a me, posting twice in one day!
 
So, I've gotten roped into doing a diet with my mom. Actually, I gave her
the information for it, so it's my own fault. It just has a lot of science backing it
up and it sounds like it will be reasonably easy to do.
 
You may have heard of it. It's called The FastDiet.
 
Long story short, it bases it's science off of the idea that our bodies are
actually made for intermittent fasting (which is unstable taking in of food).
 
AKA: When we were cave people, one day we would be able to eat, but
it might take a few days after that to be able to eat again. Our bodies have spent
centuries try to adjust to us eating all day long, every day.
 
Some people can do that. I cannot. Case in point:
 
I'm a little bit chunky.
 
I've always been this way, so I can't really say I'm a negative thinker about it.
I've got pretty good self-esteem. However, I would like to be healthier.
And who doesn't want to look good in a bikini?
 
So, today I agreed to start the FastDiet with my mom. Basically, you eat
normal 5 days a week, and on the other 2 days, eat 500 calories for women, or 600 for men.
 
I can totally do that. So, today was normal. Tomorrow will be a fast day.
Thursday will be my other fast day so I can have a lots of drinkies over the weekend.
Duh.
 
Anyways, I just thought I'd share that with you. I'll be posting my inches/lbs lost
every week, starting tomorrow.



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.