There's this thing called an update...


This photo has absolutely nothing to do with this post. Mr. Biscuit is just too photogenic not to show off.
 
      For the past few weeks, my blog has looked like someone just got drunk, ate Cheetohs, 
came in, and wiped out all of the CSS. Well, that's pretty much exactly what happened.
 
I drunkenly decided that my layout wasn't pretty enough.
 
And yet, this is? Apparently, the simple life suits me.
 
      We're back from Indiana (got back on Monday), and I went back to work yesterday. I'm
      almost all caught up, and Jason will be working the next few days, so I'll have some time to
      sit at my computer and sort things out. Starting either this weekend, or next week, regular
blog posts will resume.
 
Ta-ta for now!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.