'MERICUH!

[EDIT: Please disregard whatever Blogger did with my post divider. It got funky.]
 
What up, yo?
 
There isn't a single bone in my body that wants to do work today.
But alas, here I sit.
So instead, I'm typing to you!
 
I don't really have a whole lot to say, or any pretty pictures to put up., so I'm going
to do a little post on some things that I want to happen for the 4th this year.
 
This is the first time in quite a few years that I'll get to celebrate with my family
up in Sarasota, so I'm hoping to blow this ish out of the water.
 
Some examples of the craziness that I'm hoping will ensue.
 
First and foremost, there better be some kind of red, white and blue alcohol happening.
If I have to be the one to provide it, so be it.
 
Obviously, there must be fireworks. Lots of them.
 
But what I REALLY want, is sparklers. I'm a sparkler fiend.
 


There must also be TONS of 4th themed food. Check out picture #3. Making it. Now.




 
Lastly, there must be a lot of pictures of me with my family and my bestie in a cute
Merica's Birthday themed outfit.
 
Here are some examples of what I'm thinking:
 



 
All of the above would work.
 
Alright, back to "work" (aka: now to think about what's in my actual closet
that could work for a 4th of July outfit...and to dream about that American
flag taco dip.....).
 
'MERICA!
 

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.