Preview of Weekend Shananies

I'm finally starting to feel like a real blogger, in the sense that I've actually had things to do the past few weekends. It's pretty boring when all you blog about is that you went grocery shopping and spent an entire weekend on the couch watching a Nashville marathon. AKA: My normal weekend.

Well, not last weekend! And not this weekend, either!

Are you excited?! Cause I'm PUMPED!

Lemme break it down for ya-

Tonight, we have our tasting for the wedding. Which means we get to go eat amazing food (FO FREE) at this gorgeous place:


Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with one of my bridesmaids
 
(this lady: )
 
who I haven't seen in probably 4 months, at this place:
 

 
$35 for an app, an entrée and a bottle of wine say WHAATTTT?
 
Then on Sunday, this gorgeous gal and her boyfriend are coming to my area of town:
 

 
And we're gettin' our men folk together for some dranks and yummos.
 
In between all of that, I need to clean the entire house and go grocery shopping.

There wont be enough coffee in the world on Monday.

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...

Time to..

BACK. THAT. AZZZZZZUP!
 
 
 I know everyone has already loved on this song, but it's got me major hyped.
So just love it with me.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.