Look, I wrote a Monday post!


No Tuesday weekend wrap up for this girl this week!
 
I woke up early this morning, so I decided to try to be good at this and not
only post, but post with pretty pictures.
 
My favorite coffee mugs ever (can be found at Art's a Poppin in Indianapolis).
 

And who doesn't love waking up to beautiful, fresh flowers?


As you may recall, if you read my Friday post, this weekend was a girls weekend,
celebrated with my mama, two of my other mama's, and one of their daughyers (my "seester").

Here's us parkin' lot partyin' before the concert. Fireball shots, Jack n' Cokes
and lots of beer.
 

 
Leave it in the truck, or sneak it in your boots!








 
We got SOAKED. It was raining like a mother.

 
Emily makes friends everywhere she goes. This is Paul. He was hilarious.
 



 
Mr. Paisley, poppin' up out of nowhere into the middle of the audience.

 
White girl wasted accomplished:

 
And the spinning hell that greeted us as we stumbled to brunch the next morning.

 
 



Sami's Shenanigans


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.