And once again, I'm late to the party.


 
I have a seriously ridiculous time trying to write on Fridays.
 
I'm too busy thinking about all of the things that I want to do this weekend,
but will probably just end up laying on the couch watching Love&Hip-Hop and
saying things to myself like, "I should buy neon yellow pants, too. I have an ass like that."
 
 
Actually, this weekend will be pretty fun-filled for once. Instead of moping in
Naples all weekend long about how all of my friends live at least an hour away,
I will be travelling 2 hours north to my home town of Sarasota to visit my fam.
 
And what exciting things will we be getting into this weekend, you ask?
 
Well, first and foremost, I'm FINALLY getting my hurr done on Saturday!
 
You guys. It's been over 2 years since I've had my hair cut. My last 6 week
trim was supposed to be on April 30th, 2011. Also, it's been 3 years since I've
been blonde. I haven't felt like myself ever since I decided to let the color
grow out. I was blonde almost every day of my life until I made that decision.
 
So luckily, after about noon on Saturday, I'll look like this again:
 
I'm on the left, obvs, since I said I would be blonde again.


Man, it's been too long.
 
What other awesomeness am I getting to experience this weekend, you ask?
 
Well, there's this:
 
Yep. Brad Paisley, Lee Brice, and Chris Young in concert on Saturday night.
 
I've got my boots ready!
 
I'm going to this concert with my badass Mamala, her two best friends
Bip and Julie (who are my 2nd and 3rd moms), and Julie's daughter Emily, who
is basically my little sister and is amazeballs.
 
I'm so excited to see these ladies. I just. Can't. Wait.
 
And after the concert, we're staying in a hotel in Tampa so that we can get
our stanky leg drank on and not have to worry about the hour drive
back to the good old SRQ.
 
I'm hoping that we'll maybe have enough time on Sunday morning to snag
some mimosa by the pool time. I'd like to finally get to rock this bad boy:
 
 (Which I totally unpinned the flowers from, of course)
 
And the new bikini I got on clearance from Target, even though I def
should NOT be wearing a bikini right now. One(hundred) too many to-go Chinese
boxes for lunch lately.
 
Like todays delicious bourbon chicken.
(Side note: I didn't take this picture. It was so yum there was no time to
put down the fork. All food needed to be shoveled into my mouth at speeds of
up to 90mph, so this photo was Googled and stolen. Let the MLA Gods cry.)
 
 
Alright, since it's Friday I'll go ahead and #backthatazzup, but I'm probs
a little late to the party on this one. Or, just in time, since it's hittin' 4pm.
 
 
 

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Chris Young is my Boo Thang!! lol

    -Krystal
    www.SpunkeeBelle.com

    PS.
    Linking up #backthatazzup Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was amazing! I was kind of disappointed, because Lee Brice wasn't there (apparently he was only on for half the tour) but Chris made up for it! He killed it! Such a cutie!

      Delete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.