Puppies and love. Yep.

This Tuesday is my parents 30th wedding anniversary, and last Thursday was my moms birthday. Because of this, I drove up to Sarasota to take my parents, and my brother, out to dinner.
 
Before we went to dinner, I insisted that I get a good picture of my parents to remember their anniversary by. These two turned out really nice.


But what was going on behind the scenes was more fun.
 
They would kill me if they knew I was putting these online. Muaha.



Aaand my brother and I. He works on pools for a living, so he's constantly red. I keep begging him to wear more scunscreen, but men never listen.

 
And because my parents are going out of town for the weekend, I have a little house guest!











 
For dinner we went to a place called Owens Fishcamp, in Burns Ct.
 
It. Was. Awesome.
 
Cheers to mama's birthday and their anniversary!
 
Fish Campe Décor.


 
There were actual Coors lights in the bucket. Too bad Coors light is disgusting.

'
 
The BEST sangria that I've EVER HAD.

 
Scrimp and grits.
YES, SCRIMP.

 
Mazi says,m "Hey!"

 
And the weekend ended with some snuggles from this dude.
Not complainin'.


Sami's Shenanigans

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. HAHAHAH! that pic of your dad trying to grab your mom's boob (and that look she's giving him) is awesome!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.