Mooonday, Mooonndddaayyyy.

I got up at 5:30am and went to the gym today.
 
I'm not joking.
 
I also already had my breakfast and lunch made, and all of our dinners planned for the week, too.
 
Who am I?
 
New me.
 
Anyways, all I did this weekend was go to my friends birthday BBQ and meet my new girly-soul mate (who is totally the person who prompted my new healthiness).
 
So here's some pictures!
(Note: new soul mate not pictured.)
 

I love little mister Dozer.

Don't get it twisted. This bitch had 3 birthday cakes and a pie. It's why we're friends.




 
AAAAANNNNDDDD the birthday girl and her love.

 
 


Sami's Shenanigans

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! :) And congrats and good luck with the changes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay to the new you!! don't you feel so awesome that you got so much accomplished so early? love it!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!!! Stellar job hitting the job and food prepped for the week. You are starting it off right. My food is prepped too and gym for me at 5. Let's keep each other motivated??! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did what on a Monday morning?? Good for you girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.