I took pretty pictures of my weekend and uploaded them to my computer for you today, but then Jason took my computer to work with him.
 
So, you get iPhone photos.

Fun!
 
I didn't do anything this weekend anyways, so that's fine.
 
Sami's Shenanigans
 
 


1. A GIANT glass of sweet tea. I could only drink half of this, but it was amazing.
(The tea I've been obsessed with, found here).
2. Waffles! Can't go wrong. YUM.
3. aka: Right Side Picture: This mornings outfit. Not exactly weekend, but I love this dress and the first time I wore it, I got 17 compliments in 1 day. Yep.
(Found here.)
4. I've been having a recent obsession with black, iced coffee.
(I'd rather be drinking this.)
5. I indulged my want for white nails, but added a little sparkle, because who doesn't love sparkles?
(Favorite nail sparkles here.)
6. The shoes I'm currently wearing with the dress. They were limited edition Sperry's. I've worn them out beyond belief and need to find some more, but you can't get them anymore. : (
(Similar here.)
7. My favorite bowl. This was a gift from Jasons aunt and I use this for EVERYTHING. It's a smaller bowl so it's perfect for salsa, snacks, eggs, or anything else you could think of. So cute!
(Bowl found here.)
 



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.