Random Night Time Thoughts

I wish I hadn't eaten those 6 chocolate chip cookies.
 
Or that pound of chili lime hummus.
 
And maybe that chocolate cake, too.
 
Also, I don't understand how it's fair that Kim Kardashian gets to be born rich AND hot. I mean, have you seen the girl without make up on? It's ridiculous.
 
I want to do Savi's husband on Mistresses.
Like, hard.
 
Water is incredible.
 
I seriously have to get on top of this losing 10lbs to fit into my wedding dress thing.
 
Jason thinks it's hilarious when I have mini freak outs about possibly being pregnant.
(Which happens a lot because I'm super paranoid.)
 
I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
 
Madi just made me realize that I had NO road rage today. Like 0%. Zip. Nada.
That's happened like one other time.
I live in Naples, guys.
It's 80% drivers over the age of 75.
100% assholes.
 
Hahaha. They just referened Lamar Odom wanting to get away from the Kardashians on Mistresses.
 
No but really, water is awesome.
 
Feel like crap? Drink a bunch of water! You'll feel really full for like 20 minutes then you'll feel all better.
 
I don't understand this Aerie commercial. As their target audience, what part of me wants to watch a skinny chick happily throwing pillow fluff all over a bedroom?
 
It just makes me feel bad for the set guys who have to clean it up.
 
Alright, I'm out of random thoughts.
 
 
 
 
 
Bye.



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.