So. It's Friday.
 
I HAD no set plans for the weekend until I realized that tomorrow is the first Gators game. Welp, plans found. So I guess I need to pick up items for nachos and beer, tonight.
 
Also, my friend Nikki informed me that today is Nation Wear Your College Colors Day.
I had no idea, but I conveniently am in blue and green, so cool. Go FGCU.
 
 
The belt is navy, promise.
 
So after an extremely rough week at work (I've worked over 12 hours of overtime and had days where I wasn't even able to stop to eat lunch), I'm ready for a three day weekend.
 
I don't really have anything good for you guys today, since I have been so busy all week, so this post is kind of lame. No big deal, though. We're here together, and that's what matters.
 
So we'll just go right on and back our azzes up a bit and get this holiday weekend started!
 
Here's a little ditty to get cha in the mood for some freaky Friday action.
 
 
 
Adios, amigos! 



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. Uh. Why didn't you tell me it was wear your team colors day?! WTF... you failed. :(

    AAaannnywho. I like you're dress. I think. If I could see the whole thing. Post on instagram. :) And stop working so much. You make it hard to tweet with you. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.