GAHHHH. And wedding photos.

My eyes will NOT stop itching. Seriously. I woke up Wednesday morning and the inside corner of my left eye felt sore. I didn't wear any makeup yesterday hoping that it would go away. I spent ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT looking like this girl (who I found when I Googled itchy eyes and got the great idea to click on images):


So I've been brainstorming what it might be.

The obvious answer is that my eyes aren't really my eyes, and that aliens switched them out with alien eyes one night while I was sleeping and now they've seen everything in the world that they need to see and they're itching because they're calling back to their homeland. Hopefully they put my real eyes back.

But other possible answers could be seasonal allergies, an allergic reaction to something, being overly tired, or like herps of the eye or something.

I'm really hoping that last one doesn't exist.

This was NOT what I planned on posting today, but I CAN'ST STOP THINKING ABOUT MY EYES AND WANTING TO IITTTCCCHHH THEMMMM. 

So you got this post. I call it a blogging win.

I leave you with my itchy eyes.


Changed my mind. Here are a bunch of wedding photos, too. Enjoy!


















post signature

3 comments :

  1. That is so weird, my eyes will not stop itching either! It's been like a whole month now and I can't figure it out. Drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. I loveeee everything about these photos. I loveeee what the flower girls are wearing. I love the white lights in the trees. I love those flowers. And I loveee that you added those games! I'm doing all white flowers and white lights for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous pictures! and those two adorable flower girls :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.