Valentines Day

We don't really celebrate Valentines Day, but we did end up going out to dinner last night and doing a small gift exchange. I suppose you could say that's celebrating, but honestly it's not very different from our normal lives. Jason is a pretty big gift giver. 

It's been about four and a half months since we got married, and I can still stand being around him, so I guess you could say we're doing well. I kind of like him. 


Cheers to a holiday that should really be your everday. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and do something fun this weekend.

Aaaand because I heard this song on the way in and it was the perfect start to my Friday, I'm linking up with Whitney for Back That Azz Up. Jamonnow. 






3 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.