Villa D'Este Model Home

It's Wednesday already and you know I'm not complaining about it. After spending half of Monday doing nothing but filing at work, because my computer had a nasty virus and decided it didn't want me to do anything, then spending the entire afternoon rushing to catch up, I'm already ready for this week to be over. 

I wasn't sure what to write about today, then I remember that our new front desk receptionist/accounting woman is starting today, and it got me thinking about my job.

First, it got me thinking about all of the sarcasm and silliness that's going to happen with the new girl today. You can't escape it in our office. Take a bunch of 20-30 something girls and shove them all in an office with no window and no doors and you'll see what happens. Then it got me thinking about my job overall.

I've said it many times, but I love my job. I want so desperately to move back home to Sarasota and be around my family, but my job is part of what holds me back from it. I just love the people that I work with and the things I get to see.

However, there is a downside. Besides working with interior designers who all have their own unique personality, and daily breakdowns, the suckiest part is spending all day looking at peoples beautiful, million dollar homes, and then coming home to my crappy little condo. If you know anything about Naples, it's that real estate is ridiculous here. So we make due with what we have.

But I thought that today I might share with you one of our recent models! If you like this and you want to see more, check out Vogue Interiors on Facebook.

Now onward to the photos!

This is the Villa D'Este model in Talis Park, located in Naples, FL. Built by Harbourside Custom Homes, with interior design by Vogue Interiors.

 My favorite thing about this home is that, while it's a very neutral home, it's still got so much personality because of the texture of the fabrics and the interest in the architectural elements.


 The granite backsplash and counter top in this home was one of the most stunning that I've ever seen.


I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day dreaming about this bathtub, now. But I guess it's time to take on the day. I need to look at least half decent, since there's a new girl today. Also, I have to meet with a client today because the designer is out from surgery, so wish me luck on that.

Go make that money, honey's.

post signature

1 comments :

  1. some of the pictures i see on pinterest or organizing blogs etc are incredible...then i think: they must not have kids or have grown kids because ain't no way a house can be that meticulous if you have little kids running around!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.