5 Favorite Posts of the Week




So because my work has an old internet explorer and Blogger has had a big fat FAIL with internet explorer lately, I'm not going to take my chances and put a bunch of effort into a post only to have everything in it be totally messed up. So instead I give you my five favorite posts from this week that were written by other people. Also, no pictures because, you know, messed up internet explorer and super dumb blogger.






There's this one by Shannon, mostly because I 100% related to the always eating thing (and being made fun of for it) and then feeling guilty about needing to go to the gym but instead working on my relationship with the couch instead.






This post from Jessica, because I am also named Jessica and I live in south Florida and I seriously love making all of you bitches stuck in snow-land jealous. So take that. Plus she's pretty, so go look at her.




Kat always makes me laugh. Every single effing thing she writes about makes me giggle at some point or another, if not the entire post. And I super love it when people make fun of racial stereotypes because lets face it, people- we're all the fucking same. Excuse my language. We're all messed up, we're all living in this world, so why not make each other laugh?




This one by Juliette, because she basically is Cady Heron but holds her liquor better. And that in itself is badass.


And I'm actually going to end it at 4 because I'm full of surprises like that and you should appreciate that about me.


Happy Friday, folks.






















post signature

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to check out these post! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this, Jess!! sorry for the late reply but i got my ass kicked by the flu!! just trying to get caught up with life now :\

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.